Friday, September 26, 2008

Yearbook Fun



Pretty funny. You know those yearbook pics you see in the advertisements on the web everywhere? Well, you can go put your face in them.

Why am I doing this? Because between blogging about the bailout, I have been cleaning out 7 rooms to be recarpeted today. Do you have any idea how much stuff 4 kids have in their rooms? Then I had to clean out my bedroom, the office, and the guest room. Now, as they are carpeting each room, I have to go put everything back.

I'm exhausted, sore, and desperately need margaritas.

When I sat back down to the computer to check my e-mail, I felt the need to do something silly before I finish my work and then cover this debate tonight. So putting my face on 60's or 70's hairdos was it.

Go on. Do it. You know you want to.

It will be fun and I'll link the pics here (or download them here)