Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joe The Plumber Reporting From Israel

Count me in as one of the dissenting voices in Pajama's Media letting "Joe the Plumber" go to Israel to report what is really going on there, since no one trusts anyone over there reporting.

Joe became famous when he asked a simple question of a Presidential candidate, and what the media did to him was the most disturbing thing of the whole campaign. I still can't quite believe how they justified going after him.

Joe had his moment of fame, and that has been extended by this. If you have seen his reports, it's clear he is not a professional. Maybe that's a good thing. I don't know. I do know that I wince sometime watching him and that can't be too good.

But Roger Simon of Pajama's Media does a pretty good job of explaining why Joe becoming "Joe The Reporter" isn't such a bad thing.

Joe's second report from Israel is here.