Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hillary's confirmation

The one thing that I am struck by as Hillary talks about Iran, is that it feels like something I have heard before. What could it be? She is talking about Iran having WMD's and how that is unacceptable. She is talking about the frustration with Iran not allowing inspectors in. She is talking about how Iran with a nuclear weapon is in no one's best interest.

Does this all sound familiar to you? Oh yeah...substitute Iran for Iraq and you have Hillary saying pretty much the same thing back in 2003.

If you have watched any of it, it's been a lovefest between Hillary and the Democrat Senators and that is including a great deal of self love.

I think I have come a long way. I can actually watch Hillary and totally control my gag reflex.

*Update: Speaking of Iran, I don't think they like Obama anymore than they did Bush. I thought all this was supposed to "change?" (via NRO)