Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yes I know, I know...

Lots of things happening! I'm busy here!

Bombings in Jordan.

When will the sane people in the Middle East truly step up to the plate to fight terrorism?

Oil executives explain to Congress why they are in the business to make money.

I know I am not objective on this, but give me a break. When you are in the oil business it is feast or famine. We have been through 7 layoffs. Lawmakers don't seem too interested in us when we lose our jobs, do they? American Oil Companies in no way control the price of oil. Do the American people know this?

Another investigation of a leak?

Yeah, I know. It's probably payback. Here's an idea. How about the Justice Dept. START SAYING NO TO STUPID INVESTIGATIONS. No one in America cares about leaks. Really.