Wednesday, July 20, 2005


I became familiar with the Feminists for Life organization years ago. Fredricka Matthews-Green (who I believe started the organization) had written an article I read that described how many times women were coerced into abortion by boyfriends, husbands, parents, and even bosses.

It was so well written and true that I copied it and gave it to anyone I could at the time. It was about the reality of "choice." About how so many times it really is no choice at all. Anyway, I bring this up because I just discovered that Judge John Roberts wife is ex-Executive Vice President of Feminists for Life. I haven't heard anything about this from the left yet. I find that curious since we all know that for them this is all about abortion. Perhaps they are afraid of the "feminist" message in this organization...or they haven't discovered it yet.

If wish to read some heartwrenching tesitimonals from women who felt exploited from abortion. Go here. Bring a tissue, it aint easy reading.