Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Merry Birthday.

I had another child's birthday last night! Yes, I had 3 of my 4 kids in Nov. and Dec. and the other in Feb. I Guess I was just frisky in the Spring...;-) I also have 3 other close family members in Dec. I am birthdayed out! My lucky little guy got something that I always wanted....a black Hummer! Noooo, not the real thing, but almost as big! It is a remote control one about 2 feet long. The inside looks like a real Hummer too with seatbelts and everything. The doors, hood, and trunk open and it has running lights and a LOUD engine and that sucker can fly too. Anyway, we had a lot of fun with it and the rest of the presents last night, but we stayed up too late and I am tired, so I am going back to bed. (don't hate me) I will try to get back to yall. Give me some interesting comments to come back to, ok?