Wednesday, November 03, 2004

When I went to sleep at 3am, Bush had 269 with Ohio. It looks like Bush has won, although it's not official yet. I do hope that when it looks obvious enough, Kerry will concede with grace. The country has had enough.

I am VERY VERY happy, but very tired, so I am going back to sleep. It was exhausting just trying to explain to my kids this morning what is going on.

I am pleased and surprised that nothing weird or violent happened last night. Although reading on DU (democratic underground) that they were gonna be wearing black hoodies in protest was kind of hilarious.

Take heart lefties. Bush is a good man and a good leader despite what you have been conditioned to believe. Life will go on the same for you.

I will sleep better knowing a man I trust is the leader of our country.

Speaking of sleep, I have to get some.

God bless America and all of you!!!!!!!!