Saturday, November 06, 2004

Here are some redneck jokes to lighten up the weekend for all the lefties out there all depressed.

If your dad's cell number has nothing to do with a phone...

You might be a redneck.

If you find that you are the only one at your 10 yr high school reunion with grandchildren......

You might be a redneck.

If your above ground pool is used as a storage facility......

You might be a redneck.


I was driving to my daughter's basketball game this morning down winding country roads. The temperature was cool and the sky was so blue. I had the windows rolled down and Willie Nelson playing on the radio. I thought "All this and Bush won too" and I felt so good!

There are about one hundred things I wish I could change about this society and culture, especially regarding our children. Sometimes I get mad about it, sometimes I get depressed. But most of the time I am just so dang glad I live in a country where my voice can be heard, where my vote matters, where I can fight for change, even if that change doesn't always happen.
Thats the thing. WE ARE FREE!
We take it for granted, we abuse the gift, we confuse disagreement with hate, we confuse hate with disagreement. but we are free......

My God, I love that we are free.