Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's wrong with me?

I can't get worked up over all the stupid political "stories" lately.

I don't care if Scarlett Johansson is bragging about personal e-mails with Obama.

MTV is accepting political ads for the first time in it's history. No surprise. They are and will be promoting Obama anyway, why not make money off of him? But I really don't care what MTV does.

Ralph Nader says Obama is talking white , but the media will yawn because unless it's a Republican accusing Obama of anything, they ignore it.

The BET Awards were awash with Obama gushing. P. Diddy warned "Obama or Die."

Again. I really don't care what self involved narcissistic rappers think.

The only interesting thing is that the latest gallup poll shows Obama and McCain at a dead heat. Considering the media's love of all things Obama and McCain having almost no comparable press for the last 3 or more months, I take that as a good sign. In May McCain raised as much money as Obama. Another good sign considering our base is stilled ticked at McCain for many things and Obama's base have a screaming teeny bopper crush on him. I call it all good.

I'm going to DisneyWorld on Friday and I'm busy getting ready for that. I guess I'm distracted. I love love DisneyWorld. BigDog will be posting while I'm gone.