Monday, June 23, 2008

Beautiful Summer

Sometimes it's difficult to blog because I am having such a great summer. All my children are home working or going to school and the house is full of kids ages 11 to 21 pretty much all the time. It's noisy, messy, and my food is always gone, but I love it. I love their energy and I love their discussions. It's also nice to finally have all my kids grown enough where I can leave the house any time I want to without a thought.

The days have been beautiful and I finally have time to do some things I want to do every day like workout or swim.

I hope all of you are having a great summer too. There are two sets of pictures I want you to see. They are spectacular and will make you say "wow," I promise.

The first is from Kathryn Jean Lopez who shared these pics from NASA someone sent to her. Just fantastic.

The next ones are from Michael Totten called "The road to Kosovo." Truly stunning pictures of a place I will probably never get to see. Keep scrolling when you get there because they just keep getting better and better.