Monday, March 31, 2008

With friends like these...



Who needs Republicans?

Good grief. It is a very effective video. This video is posted by MyDD in order to show how Obama will be defeated in the general. Obviously this is someone who wants Hillary in. Here in part is his e-mail to Instapundit:

I just wanted to let you know my thoughts from the horse's mouth itself. As far as your correct discernment that the video would impact Dems, just read the comments from the Obama supporters in the diary. Many things are said, but the inescapable conclusion is "Oh man, this kind of video could SERIOUSLY hurt us."
......

The bottom line is this: Wright is not 'over with,' and as a Dem I wanted to make sure that everyone understands that who is drinking the Obama Kool Aid, including any possible Dem party leaders who might drop in to check out the MyDD scene (it is far more popular these days, it seems, since the "strike" of Daily Kos, which I am part of.

Once I saw the video, I knew I had to post it on MyDD. It saved me thousands of keystrokes, and got the point across -- if we nominate BHO, this is where we're going.

Buckle up my friends, it's going to be a bumpy ride. And as you can see, we Republicans don't need to lift a finger. Let's just watch the Democrats do to each other what they normally reserve for us.