Monday, February 04, 2008

Vote For......

Every day I receive e-mails trashing Mitt Romney. I also receive e-mails to sites that prove all sorts of sordid things about John McCain.

A few weeks ago I got the e-mail that many of you may have gotten about Obama's middle name being "Mohammad" and that he had been sworn in on a Koran. Neither is true, of course. Obama's middle name is Hussein and it was Keith Ellison, a Democrat Congressman who is a Muslim and was sworn in on a Koran.

I don't ever post the slams against Romney, although they are legitimate slams based on his record. I don't post about them because I feel it is more important to emphasize why you should vote for someone, instead of why you shouldn't. But it has been interesting to read all the issues that so many are angry with McCain about, seem to be ignored when it comes to Romney.

I also don't want to be a part of spreading stories that may not be true. I'm not perfect there, but I try. These are people's lives we are dealing with here. Even with Hillary, who I find so dangerous, I don't write about the rumors we have all heard. The truth is bad enough for me.

We are looking at Super Tuesday tomorrow. Things aren't looking too great for Mitt. Perhaps it's time for all the rightwing blogs to stop trashing McCain on a daily basis and start backing the one who can beat Hillary. At least it will be time after tomorrow.

I will have a chat room open here tomorrow for anyone who wants to come and go and chat and tell us how things are where you are.

Stop by!

I would also like to hear from you if something you read here may have changed your mind about McCain or at least made you re-consider him.