Thursday, October 12, 2006

NRO's The Corner parties..

If you scroll through NRO's The Corner you get the run down on last night's party for National Review Online's 10 year anniversary.

I just wish I could have been there. I wish they would have a party for all of us devoted bloggers who linked them all the time. A free party, not the $700 a ticket one like they had in Houston where I almost broke my rule here for not begging for donations to pay for a ticket.

Of course if I was there I would just tell K-Lo that she absolutely rocks and is waaayyy underappreciated over at NRO. I would tell Jonah he's cute and ask him if he has ever seen this and I love his back and forth with Iain Murray and John Podhoretz. And I would tell John Derbyshire how much I love how he loves America.

I love all the writers over there giving us their thoughts during the day. I started reading National Review when I was 21 yrs old. I had a subscription for 20 yrs. And then I started reading it online. To say it helped form my worldview would be an understatement.

Cheers to NRO The Corner!!