Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sir Linkalot

Several links with no particular theme.

The Fallaci Code - The real war
h/t LGF whose excerpt I can't beat.

A Defensive Culture - "President Bush needs to win hearts and minds in the Pentagon too"

There are no men in black here - Thank you American Soldier. Get well, soon.
h/t Dave Bones

U.S. Allies Bring Little to Table in Iraq, Afghanistan
I agree in many cases, some nation's troops such as El Salvador whose contingents are small, but punch above their weight.

Running Out of Oil? History, Technology and Abundance

Liberian leader wows US congress - Damn right she did! I heard her remarks on C-Span. She was concise and pointed, emphasising personal responsibility and rejecting dependancy. I suppose I shouldnt' give the BBC top link billing as the VOA has more of what she actually said to congress.

Operation Iraqi Freedom Documents first batch has been released. the Weekly Standard's Stephen F. Hayes took a crack at them.