Saturday, December 31, 2005

Some Stuff.

After two decades three big oil companies are back in Lybia. My goodness, things are a'changing. And as Ace says about Bush: "... he peacefully, diplomatically gets countries to renounce WMD's and terrorism for his oil buddies, too. Are there no limits to this man's nefarious machinations??" Heh.

In the "Nothing Sacred" segment. Ugh.

I will say that I may find things objectionable that many may find mild. That is because I haven't wandered into the nasty side of the internet. If you have, then my complaints might seem... quaint.

For my commenters who were mentioning concern over Iraqi civilian deaths, you might be interested in this.

via Ace

Peace Like A River (a milblog) sees an insurgency collapsing. For those worried about recruitment, maybe this will ease your mind.