Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm grateful.

The Ithaca Journal is encouraging Blue state people to take a walk on the Red side. He graciously included me in this walk:

For a different view of the war, if you have Internet access, take time on two days to read a military blog such as the Mudville Gazette (www.mudvillegazette.com) and an Iraqi blog such as The Messopotamian (http://messopotamian.blogspot.com).
For a different view of domestic politics, read two days of black conservative La Shawn Barber (
www.lashawnbarber.com/), of the gay conservatives at Gay Patriot (http://gaypatriot.net), and of the hot conservative blond Rightwing Sparkle (www.rightwingsparkle.blogspot.com.
Finally, go to church or mosque and give thanks for the blessings in our lives, the blessings we in all our differentness are for each other, and the genius of those who built the sturdy constitutional framework that shelters us all.


I'll go give thanks that at age 40ish someone still calls me "hot." (my mom made me change the age thing...;-)