Monday, April 18, 2005

Last night I did a very rare thing for me. I actually went out to see a movie! The movie was "Hitch" with Will Smith. He plays a "love doctor" of sorts. I had seen previews and it seemed kinda silly, but one of my friends that had seen it said I would like it and I LOVED it!!!!!!!!! Seriously. It was a really cute and funny movie. Much better than I expected.

The girl who plays his love interest is a supermodel that I have seen in magazines, but she did a great job in this movie. I think she has a bright future in acting. Very natural (not to mention gorgeous) Anyway, I highly recommend you take your girlfriend or wife. It's the kind of movie that would get her in a lovey dovey mood. Really. But it isn't just a chick flick. It is really funny and I would bet many of you guys have been in similar situations. It has sort of a good message for women too about looking for the wrong things in guys. Anyway, go see it if you haven't.