Friday, October 01, 2004

Don't expect a debate analysis here. I can never be objective. I honestly can't see past what I KNOW to be right. So far of what I have read Right Wing News has it about right. Although they should have me on their blogroll!
I think it is telling to hear what the other side says when they don't think we are listening.
I did listen to some polls that polled on different questions to regular folk. It seemed most think that Kerry won the debate as a whole by a small margin, but when asked about specifics like who seemed better defining the war on terror or having a plan, Bush won. On who was more likable, Bush won. So, if that is the case then it means Kerry was smoother, easy to listen to. But that Bush made his points well.
Lets face it, there was nothing new here. We all know what each candidate stands for. The media was hoping for a "gotcha" moment from either candidate and they didn't get it.
I have to admit I even got bored and ending up not watching the end, but putting my boys to bed.

I will be gone this weekend camping. I have the steaks marinated, the chili, potatoe salad, and cakes made. Packing up the fishing gear and tents and can't wait!! No TV, radio, computer or phone. Just fine weather, my family, my dog , and my friends. It doesn't get any better than that.