Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Random notes.

This is kinda cool. Naima is a Iraqi cartoonist who couldn't do much under Saddam. Now he mocks the terrorists.-- "One of his recent cartoons depicts a militant measuring the neck of a bound victim and choosing from an array of numbered knives with which to behead him."
"It shows that killing is the only concern of these people," Naima said. "When you mock the people who are undertaking these acts, you are making others aware that these acts are illegal and immoral."

As with cartoonist in the U.S. they now lampoon America as well, and that's ok, because, hey.... They are free.

Did you know Republicans are punk? Put that in your stereotyping bong and smoke it.

Washington --- Former President Jimmy Carter, who has policed elections around the world, on Monday harshly accused Florida officials of not doing enough to fix their election system following the 2000 presidential election debacle. Carter called Florida election officials "highly partisan" in favor of Republican President Bush and charged them with "brazenly violating" basic tenets of fair, unbiased and trustworthy elections.Florida officials said they were stunned by the tone and sweep of carters criticisms but said that the former president had erred in his characterization of the state's election process.

I am ashamed to admit that I cast my first vote for Carter. My father was a democrat senator in Mississippi, so what could I do? I have done penance by voting Republican ever since. One has got to have his head in the sand to not recognize the fraud that has occurred with "I see dead people voting." And those zombies always vote democrat. Don't get me started on the convict vote. If your deceased or detained your democrat.
Carter did well in crafting a better legacy by volunteering for Habitat for Humanity. He needs to keep building and start shutting his partisan mouth.

I have a full day after staying out too late last night. Color me tired. I will try and blog later.

Funny t-shirt of the day-"Life is a journey. Go on without me"