Thursday, June 05, 2008

Its Thursday already?

No post yesterday. I was busy and went dancing all evening, then went to bed early for a 7:30 am root canal. Yay! Root canal went fine and now I have some time on my hands to blog.


Some people likethose energy drinks, like Red Bull. Try an anti-energy drink.

"Turns out, this is a carbonated, grape-flavored beverage spiked with melatonin, valerian root and rose hips." And apparently it goes well with vodka..... Zzzzzzzz.


"Utrecht police say a 21-year-old Dutch man is recovering after a "mooning" that went horribly wrong. " This guy is like an anti-hero.


I don't understand the attraction of tractor pulls. There are worse forms of entertainment, I suppose. This one is in the Netherlands. Does anyone know if tractor pulls started in Europe or is an American import?

Sometimes its exciting: