Sunday, April 13, 2008

Alrighty then...

Rev.Wright speaks his eternal wisdom again:

Speaking of the seven lessons Pincham taught him, Wright said the judge’s faith “was not the jingoistic, chauvinistic ‘you’re either with us or against us’ demonizing kind of faith.”

“FOX News can’t understand that,” Wright said to rousing cheers and applause. “[Bill] O’Reilly will never get that. Sean Hannity’s stupid fantasy will keep him forever stuck on stupid when it comes to comprehending how you can love a brother who does not believe what you believe. [Pincham’s] faith was a faith in a God who loved the whole world not just one country or one creed.”

Translation:

"I HATE STUPID PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN LOVE A PERSON WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU BELIEVE! I MEAN I HATE THEM!!! STUCK ON STUPID IDIOTS THAT DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE. I HATE THEM."

You have to love the irony. I think we get the whole "bitter" thing from Obama now.