Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I think Republicans seem to have prettier mugshots.

CQ Politics rates Ohio's 3rd congressional district as Safe Republican and, according to the AP, it just got safer for Rep. Mike Turner (R-OH). Challenger Stephanie Studebaker (D) was arrested along with her husband on domestic violence charges over the weekend.

Studebaker's mugshot isn't going to make campaigning any easier if she chooses to continue.

Compare and contrast.

Heh.

via Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

Update: I know this seemed kind of harsh considering it dealt with domestic violence. I have worked with women who are victims of domestic violence, so I don't take that lightly, but as the story points out she was the one doing the hitting. Here is the audio of the 9-11 call that sheds more light on her problems.

Here is her 9-11 call. Trust me, that isn't how a victim of domestic abuse calls 9-11.