Friday, February 10, 2006

Reason #682 of why I HATE the dark side of the web.

Ugh. (it's a link to Boing Boing discussing the site I am disgusted with, but the top banner is NSFW)

To the commentary about privacy rights, I say boo freaking hoo. If you are an adult playing this game you're an idiot and a pervert, which of course, is your right, but it doesn't mean you have a right to a game online that might entice kids. Boing Boing makes the point that she got in (as a child might) anyway without too much trouble. So that is suppose to make the fact that they are trying to make it strictly for adults only not worth it????? To me it just means there needs to be even more of a security system involved.

You all know how I feel about this. It just DRIVES ME CRAZY that we care more about our own perverted desires than the accessibility of filth like this to our kids.

Don't try and defend it. It will just make me not like you.