Monday, February 27, 2006

Color me unimpressed.

I know this is kind of like bashing the student body President in highschool, but I saw Glenn Reynolds (Instapundit.com) for the first time on Q&A on Cspan last night and I want to know who thinks this guy is conservative? Not only is he not conservative, he comes across as pompous and elite as any mainstream media figure out there.

He said he worked on the Gore campaign in '88 and again in "92, so where does he get the reputation of being on the right? From what I see he doesn't even really blog. He links. How is he different from Drudge?

Heaven forbid a lowly blogger such as myself should criticize Glenn, who gets on average a thousand e-mails a day, so he doesn't even have to look for his links. They are sent to him. But it seems to me that he was just lucky enough and smart enough to be in on the beginning of blogging and understood that most people just wanted links to the best stories of the day.

That is a nice service to provide, no doubt, but in my opinion, it isn't blogging.