Monday, January 16, 2006

In the personal section.

I never watch TV in the evenings. Between sports practices, church activites, cooking supper, cleaning up supper, helping with homework and bedtime rituals, I couldn't watch TV if I wanted to. Usually during the day when I must do mindless chores such washing and folding, ironing clothes, or cleaning the kitchen, or cooking early, I watch TV. If I can't find anything interesting I usually watch comedy central.

But now I have discovered that Spike TV shows re-runs of the original CSI set in Las Vegas. I LOVE THIS SHOW. Love it. Love it. All the men are totally hot. But it could be the smart stuff that gets me all jingly jangly instead of the actual looks.

I do love the smarts.

I love the females too though. I love their reactions to the wierdness of people who commit crimes. Today they had a CSI marathon on Spike, so I fired up the washing machine and watched for hours. Got the whole week's laundry done too.