Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Bully.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I also hate war. So why do I support war? I think a schoolyard analogy might help. It keeps it simple.

Clinton represents America (not to blame him, I don't, but he was President during my examples) At the end Bush represents America. The Bully represents the terrorists.

Clinton: *walking peacefully along the schoolyard*

Bully: *comes up and knocks Clinton down*(The 1993 WTC bombing)

Clinton: "Hey! leave me alone or I will hurt you." (The cruise missile strikes of 'Operation Infinite Reach.')

Bully: *slaps Clinton hard* (The 1996 Kohbar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia)

Bully: *knocks Clinton down with a hard punch that bloodies and breaks his nose. *(The 1998 U. S. Embassy bombings in East Africa.)

Clinton: *moaning*

Bully: *Kicking Clinton as he lay bleeding* (2000 Yemen attack on the U.S.S. Cole) '

Bully: *leaning over Clinton* "It aint over buddy, I'm going to come back and find you and then you are either going to be dead or wish you were dead."

*Later*

Bully: "Who the hell are you?"

Bush: "Who wants to know?"

Bully: * Beats the living crap out of Bush*(9-11)

The War: *Bush beating the crap out of the Bully*

One thing we know about bullies, if you don't fight back, they just keep beating you up.