Sunday, June 05, 2005

My Tribe.

I just have to put up a positive post! I will be glad when I have some more time when I get home on Monday.

Remember when I forced ya'll to read my short story and in that story I wrote about the legend of the beginning of the world where there were but a few tribes of people? And now, if we are lucky, we find someone from our own tribe? Someone did actually tell me that once and I thought it was beautiful sentiment. I have found 3 people from my tribe on this earth and I feel SO blessed and lucky to have found them.

My best friends, who I have been visiting, are like my the sisters I never had. Through the many years we have known each other we have kept each other's babies and secrets, comforted each other, cried when I had to move, and loved each other and loved each other's children. We give and take advice. We vent our frustrations and we pray for each other.

I honestly don't know how I would have made it this far without them. They mean more to me than I can ever express. People say if you have one good friend in your life, you are lucky.

I have been three times blessed.