Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Going Rogue"

Forty-eight days before the release, Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue" is number one on Amazon and Barnes and Noble's best seller's list. And as HotAir points out, the book doesn't even have a cover yet.

Oh, the left is still trying to lie and smear her, like they always have, but I'm thrilled that she is getting her story out there and getting the money she so richly deserves.

I know what I want for my birthday.

She showed us the true colors of the left. I think America understands now how if the left is truly afraid of someone politically, they will go after their children, their husband, and anyone associated with them. They will repeat lie after lie. Even today I still get commenters repeating the lies. But she stood strong. She showed us all what a strong conservative woman was all about. She faced the fire, she walked through it, and she came out on the other side. I admire her more than I can say.

Sarah Palin is here to stay. I'm not sure if she will run for President (but if she did I would support her 100%, but we don't deserve her), but after what the left has put her through, I just want her to have a life that is filled with what she does best, to inspire and educate. She promised that she would "work hard for others who still believe in free enterprise and smaller government; strong national security for our country and support for our troops; energy independence; and for those who will protect freedom and equality and life." And that is what she will do.

God bless Sarah Palin and her family. Shame on all those who continue to smear her.

Get a pre-order. The publishing industry has never seen a pre-sale like this before, but then again, we've never seen anyone like Sarah Palin before.