Sunday, August 30, 2009

No Conscience

I couldn't bear to watch any of the Kennedy funeral. But I am not surprised to read over at HotAir that one of Kennedy's grandson prayed for universal health care.

No, it doesn't surprise me that they are politicizing Kennedy's death, or using a child and the prayers of the faithful to further a political agenda.

Nothing surprises me out of this family. Especially after learning more of the details of the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. As I wrote earlier, it was just last week I learned that she survived under the water in an air pocket for up to 2 hours, and could have been saved. Then today I find out that when Kennedy went back to his hotel room he called the front desk at 2:25am to complain about noise coming from a room next door saying that he couldn't sleep.

No conscience. That is what is clear. This man had no conscience.

So for all of you who think that votes or causes make up for all the women he used, the faith he spat upon, and the death he caused....It does not.

I hope we are done talking about him. May God have mercy on his soul.