Friday, December 12, 2008

Things are not looking good for Jesse Jackson Jr.

At all.

At least this will have spared us "Sen. Jesse Jackson Jr."

Also, it looks like Rham Emanuel is feeling a bit overwrought.

From TimesOnline:

Mr Emanuel skipped Mr Obama's press conference, which he typically attends. Cornered by a Chicago Sun-Times reporter at a concert at his children's school, he refused to comment.

"I'm not going to say a word to you," Emanuel said. "I'm going to do this with my children. Don't do that. I'm a father. I have two kids. I'm not going to do it."

Asked, "Can't you do both?" Mr Emanuel replied, "I'm not as capable as you. I'm going to be a father. I'm allowed to be a father."

You just know he is wracking his brain trying to remember exactly what he said in those taped conversations with Gov. Blagojevich.