Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Faith Problem

What is it with both Obama and Biden? People and candidates are certainly free to have any faith or no faith at all. So why did Obama stay at a church for 20 years that he now says he disagrees with? And why does Biden stay a part of a church where it's teaching says Biden should not be receiving communion because of his pro-abortion views and votes?

Both men do not live the faith of their churches. I find that curious. No one forces you to be a part of any church. Why did Obama stay so long and why does Biden stay at all?

Is Obama even going to a church now?

I don't think politicians need to pretend to have faith. People of faith can always see right through you.

I'm not saying Obama and Biden don't have faith. I don't know their hearts. But I do know they didn't have to stay with a church that doesn't share their vews.

So why did/do they?