Saturday, January 05, 2008

N.H. Debates

The Republican debate was all about ganging up on Romney, who handled it well at times, and not so much at other times. Fred was like the patient father shaking his head at all the nonsense around him. Fred says all the right things. Why can't he gain traction? Huckabee seem to lose some steam and McCain was presidential (but you knew I would say that) Rudy was Rudy.

The Democratic debate was interesting because Hillary did so terrible. Which I find so great. She got ticked at one point, and that mood just doesn't work for her. Since it is difficult for me to be objective about her I wandered over to the left side of the web to see what they were saying. Can you say "harsh?"

From the liberal American Prospect:

R.I.P., THE CLINTON ERA, 9:34 P.M. EST.

Wow.
Get your kids out and put them in front of the TV: The Clinton Era officially ended at 9:34 p.m. EST when Edwards paired with Obama to bury Hillary as a non-agent of change.
Wow, again.
--Tom Schaller


Nice. Even the Kos Kids didn't have nice things to say about her. Could it possibly be true?

I may enjoy this political season more than I ever imagined.

Oh yes, and one more thing. If one was playing a drinking game during the debates and took a drink every time someone said the word "change," one would be drunker than cooter brown right now.