Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just Ridin' along...



..on the No Surrender Tour. Just chatting with the bloggers.

GranitGrok goes on the bus with McCain. I actually was asked last week if I wanted to go on this bus in South Carolina. Are you shocked I didn't race to a plane to get there and meet my boyfriend?

John, I just can't quit you. Even when everyone gets mad at me when I talk about you.

Well, I do actually have a life, if not of my own, but my kids, so I couldn't go. But I'm hoping to meet McCain before this whole thing is over.

It's been a back and forth battle this whole campaign with McCain. McCain is surging in Florida, but he's struggling with donations. This gallup poll shows McCain within striking distance of Thompson and Giuliani, but then there is trouble in Michigan.

What I would like to know from you guys is what could McCain say to change your mind about all the things that ticked you off?