Monday, July 24, 2006

Reader Survey.

I am painting the guest room today. So I decided to leave you with one of my reader surveys I do now and again. Even if you are just a lurker and not a commenter, please answer. I will not share any of this information with anyone. I just like to know who you are. Also, just use your screen name.

1) Where are you from?
2) What is your age?
3) Male or Female?
4) Do you consider yourself liberal or conservative?
5) Do you usually vote Republican or Democrat?
6) What type of business are you in?
7) Other than mine, what other blogs do you read?
8) Why do you read blogs?
9) What do you like best about my blog?
10) What do you like least?
11) What would you like to see more coverage of on this blog?
12) what top 3 issues are important to you?
13) If you were to vote today for the President in '08, who would you vote for?
14) What do you consider to be the best thing about the "new media?"
15) What do you consider to be the worst thing about the "new media?"
16) Regarding mainstream media, who do you trust the most with the news?
17) If you could change 3 things about America, what would they be?