Monday, June 05, 2006

Ugh.

Ted Kennedy:

"A vote for this amendment is a vote for bigotry pure and simple," said Democratic Sen. Edward M. Kennedy of Massachusetts, where the state Supreme Court legalized gay marriages in 2003.

This is what ticks me off. I don't believe for one second that if Ted Kennedy's sons were ever to tell him that they were gay that he would be just fine with that. I just don't believe it. I think he would be SICK about it and try to hide it. He talks the talk, but I don't believe that he would walk the walk. Not like Dick Cheney, the supposedly "dark lord" of the Repbublican party, who treated his gay daughter just as I would treat a gay child, with unconditional love and affection. A wise man once told me that the greatest gift you give your children is to love your spouse with all your heart. Dick Cheney did that as well. Ted Kennedy did not.

This is an upside down world. Night is day, right is wrong.

Crazy.