Thursday, September 01, 2005

See Ya Next Week.

As you have probably noticed in the comments, I am becoming a bit testy. Not like me. This whole tragedy with New Orleans and the coast has upset me. Leftys just responding by blaming Bush is just so stupid that it is pushing me to the limits of my patience.

I can take political arguments, but when it comes to the suffering of the people in our country and a disaster where we should all be coming together to help, it is sick and wrong to bring politics into it. This isn't the time or the place.

So I will take my leave for the weekend. I will see what I can do for the refugees in Houston, I will play with my children, I will cook, I will call my family and tell them how much I love them, I will go to Church and pray for those suffering.

Peace be with you all.