Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Cabal of Jews.

dave at malungtvnews, is a Londoner who has been filming and interviewing the Muslim clerics in Finsbury park for two years now. Dave and I have interesting e-mail conversations. We are on completely opposite ends of the political and lifestyle spectrum, but I think we are learning a lot from each other.

One thing I have learned from dave is that the Muslim's he knows do not think Bin Laden was responsible for 9-11. They say he praised it, but never admitted to it.

In a recent e-mail dave says this about doctored photos and video:

"...all of the muslims I speak to believe the media is doing that all the time on a global scale, controlled by a cabal of rich jewish people who want to control the world. I think most people in this country believe that your media is more controlled than most."

There are a few more incredible things I have learned from dave, but he has asked me not to reveal and I won't, of course.

But I have to wonder how we deal with people who believe such nonsense? I mean A CABAL OF RICH JEWISH PEOPLE??????? It's like those suicides a few years back who believed that an alien ship was passing by as they died to pick them up.

We have become so obsessed with conspiracy theories in this world that if one was to actually occur, we might dismiss it.

I see no evidence of these rich jewish people trying to control the world. I don't see them controlling our media either. God knows they would have blacked out Fox News years ago. And wouldn't Joe Lieberman have done better at running for President if they were controlling the media????

There is no reasoning here. I hope and pray that we can withdraw our troops and hand over power to the Iraqi police force as soon as possible. As long as we are a presence there many Muslims will be convinced we are trying to take over the Middle East. Hopefully freedom and education will raise a new generation of Muslims that will see America differently.