Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh My Gosh! Did I say I would be able to blog while I was helping my sister in law with her new baby?? (2 other kids as well) I had forgotten how time consuming a new little one is!!

I turned on the news once today and turned it off when I heard Terri had died and now it looks as if the Pope is about to as well. Something awful happened here Tuesday to a distant family member too. I will blog about it when I get home. It all brings me such sadness and I would rather focus on this new life right now.

Things were so crazy today that I didn't get to hear or call into Protein Wisdom's rightalk radio and I really really wanted to. He had Glenn Reynolds on and I had some questions to ask. This computer won't let me link PW, but his site is over there on my blogroll, so check it out.

I will try to get on tomorrow. Life goes on.