Monday, February 07, 2005

I found this link at Air America Radio. It seems "Progressive Depot" has products and stores that give to "progressive" (read liberal) causes. I am not to happy that Old Navy is on there since they have great jeans that I love. I am also disturbed that Toys R Us, Barbie, Hello Kitty, Comp USA, Office Depot, and Apple computer were listed.

As long as I don't know, I can handle it. But once I see they give to causes I disagree with I can't bring myself to buy from them anymore.


Air America also talked about the candidates contending for the head of the DNC during a regional caucus in New York City. . Both Air America and
this article described the crowd as "hissing" when Former congressman Tim Roemer discussed his abortion views. (he is pro-life, one of maybe two democrats in the country). They hissed. What is wrong with these people?