Monday, November 08, 2004

Well, I got linked yesterday by what is in the blogosphere the high school equivalent of the President of the Senior Class . I really appreciate all the great e-mails and comments. It was like being the new girl in school. Obviously the new girl who needs to take time for spell check. You are all are some picky people! It was just one word! I was one letter off! I will try my best, but I have this thing..... called a life. Well, actually it really isn't my life. It's more like my kid's life, but it takes up way too much of my time. For example, they insist on being fed every day.

It was nice though when some snotty leftie decides to sneeringly point out my spelling error in his comment and then commits a spelling error in that comment! *smile* There must be a blog god who looks after me.

The Politburo Diktat discusses the future of blogging post election. He thinks we will turn in different directions especially since many are burned out over politics 24/7. He is probably right. I have posted a few personal musing in my short time blogging and no one seemed interested. But that could be because my life is not nearly as interesting as my rantings. Thanks to the commissar for a mention too. He really kinda rocks for a commie.


What the hell is
this about? I mean you become President of the College Republican Club at San Francisco State University and you figure it will look great on a resume. You dress preppie, work on some campaigns, and life is good. Next thing you know your surrounded by a "noisy and menacing mob of over 300 Palestinian, Arab, Muslim and radical leftist students surrounding your club's table being held back by 13 San Francisco State police officers." These conservative kids were slapped, had food and drinks thrown at them, and some called a"Nazi." (What would the left do if there had been no Hitler? I suppose it would at least limit their name calling to "bigots and racists!" And I imagine "Ditigal brownshirts" would only have the impact of insulting us as some kind of online UPS drivers) But I digress... "Lee Wolf, another College Republicans member, described one of the women on Monday as shouting, "The only way we can defeat you is to kill as many as possible! I'd rather die a suicide bomber's death than to call myself an American!"

How about calling you #5873 in cellblock 5? That would work for me.

These lovely people calling themselves The General Union of Palestinian Students (GUPS) were distributing flyers saying "Don"t Let the College Republicans Commit Racism and Bigotry Against Arab Women."

Calling someone a Nazi, assaulting them, and expressing a desire to kill as many College Republicans as possible, on the other hand, is a noble cause.

You have to feel sorry for the College Republicans these days on campus. It use to be all they really gave up were dates with goth and biker chicks and girls with tattoos. Now they have to face angry mobs of ugly bitter women who don't even have time to do their hair or take a shower?? They will get enough of that in the real world of politics facing down the women in NOW and NARAL.


Former presidential candidate Howard Dean is considering a bid to become chairman of the national Democratic Party. Steve Grossman, a former chairman of the Democratic National Committee said it is not too soon for Democrats to focus on their future leadership.
"I strongly urged (Dean) to seek the position," he said. "Howard is a voice of political empowerment (YEEE HAAWWWW!...sorry, couldn't help it) and that to me is important, for the Democrats to get their sea legs back as quickly as possible, (guess they were on that 'swiftboat' too long..heh) to get beyond the disappointment of the last week and to believe there is a bright future ahead for the Democratic Party." via SFGate.com

Mudville has Russ Vaughn's latest poem "Swift Justice." You gotta love a former warrior with a poet's heart.

Greyhawk also has incredible details about Fallujah. Please go read it. It is so necessary to understand this enemy. There is no reasoning and no surrender with these monsters. It will just disgust you how these terrorists torture and kill even their own people. Greyhawk , as always, lays it out for us. Have I mentioned lately that he rocks? Because he really does.
He also has some good news out of Iraq...so go...now... read.

UPDATE: at 8:15 central time- Arafat's condition has worsened from almost dead to pretty much dead.

The jurors in the Scott Peterson Trial are still deadlocked and apparently ticked as well. The male jurors are fed up. One female juror was heard to say "He is just too smokin hot to be guilty."

*Ok, just kidding about that last part, but you almost believed it, didn't you? Because that is how sad our justice system has become.




Quote of the day:

"Sure God created man before woman.. but then you always make a roughdraft before The Final Masterpiece."