Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I just got this e-mail and I am wondering how many STUPID people will respond to this. I like the part where she says she found my e-mail by searching the internet. I guess she googled "honest foreigner" and my name popped up!!!!!
Never trust someone who wishes to never "look for money" again in her life. Working usually works better than looking for it, but thats just my opinion.

If I am reading this correctly she says her father died in a plane crash, but that she is his first wife.....? OK, well thats just gross.
So anyway if any of you want 20% of nothng, have at it.





Please Reply Back to this e-mail address if you are intrested to help me. steph111@inbox.lv or mailbox@apollo.lv or you can also call me 234-1-4342415

Good Day,I hope this email meets you well, my late father Left with me US$10 Million Dollars, I need an honest foreigner who will assist me to invest this money so that I We never look for Money again in my life, I am only 20yrs old,I will like to invest these funds in any profitable investment that you know in your country.If you need to know my late father, he is the Late Minister of sports of Nigeria in West Africa who died on the 4th ofMay 2002 in a plane Crash.I am his First wife first born in the family I got your email contact while searching on the Internet, Will you help me? With your effort and assistance and advice, I will gladly give you 20% Of the total amount, since you will be the one in Charge and in control, because I am young and do not have so much experience in this type of thing so whatever you decide I will do. Please also leave your private phone and fax number Where I can reach you thanks and remain blessed.I look forward to hearing from you through my private email address below for more detailssteph111@inbox.lv or you can call me on my direct mobile phone 234-1-4342415Yours truly,STEPHEN ISHAYA