Monday, October 04, 2004

Take this blog and respect it.

One thing I have learned in my month of blogging is that the lefties have certainty met my low expectations of them. I find them rude, mean and instead of real debate they throw insults and/or paste long articles from lefty sites. After complaining to a popular blogger, he told me "you are in control of your blog, if they bother you just redo their posts or delete them." Well, I won't do that but I think I will lay down some strict rules. I will no longer tolerate name calling, not of me, our President, or anyone else. It shows a complete lack of maturity. If you want to refer to an article then link it, no more posting of an entire one. Its fine to joke but in good taste. If you don't like these rules then I politely ask you to find another rightwinger to bother.
In a related way all posters would do well to read this American Spectator article.

Have you noticed how Kerry has had Teresa shut up? I remember the same thing happening with Hillary. You know....For the party of "women's rights" they sure know how to put a woman in their place.

Check out Michelle Malkin about the head of the United Nations Relief and Works agency employing members of Hamas and seeing no problem with it.
"And this is the same U.N. that John Kerry wants to "rebuild alliances" with in order to defeat the terrorists...That the U.N. employs"
Sad.

On a better note, my 15 yr old daughter, who you may have read here is...Well...Emotional in a very girly teenage way, gave me a bit of light at the end of the tunnel the other day when she was describing her debate in school about Kerry and Bush. She knew her facts and she knew how to say it. She made her rightwing mother proud. I also heard my 7 yr old tell another little boy the presidential poll numbers...lol!! The other little boy had no idea what he was talking about and looked at him confused. My son took it as disagreement though. He looked at him concerned and asked "your not cheering for Kerry, are you?" *smile*