Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Continuing the conversation from the "This will haunt me" post...

I will not accept any copy and pasting of entire articles. Its seems Anonymous's posting of a article in my "This will haunt me" post caused no more comments to be posted. Or it could have been just something I did. I am new at this, so forgive me. I thought when mark said there would be no more room, that we would run out of posting comments space. I tried to delete some of the comments to make room, but that didn't seem to work either. A more experienced blogger tells me there should be plenty of room and that I am not suppose to delete comments unless they are offensive, so I apologize to whoever's post I deleted trying to make room. I hope you will continue to post here. Rest assured I won't delete any more.
I want to respond to Anonymous's article. I will copy and past a part of it here. If you want to read the whole article go to that post.

"Muslim radicals are feeding on anger over the war in Iraq in order to regroup and revitalize. raising the threat of more anti-U.S. terrorism around the world.
They are defiant. They are angry. More and more people are angry," said Abu Mujahed, a militant whose name is a nom de guerre.
He said new recruits are being found by way of internet chat rooms that deal with the war in Iraq and "American Aggression."

If this weren't so sad it would be amusing. Do you not see how pathetic it is that you would post an article that mostly quoted terrorists or what terrorists told someone else. What do you think the terrorists are gonna say? "Oh, we are being beaten badly by Bush. He is right and we are wrong. No more torturing and killing for us!!" It says all I need to know about you that you would use terrorist's quotes to further your side of the argument. The last quote from the one eyed mullah who dominated Afgahnistan for 7 yrs, says "There are two camps in the world today, one is Islam, which is a religion of peace, and the other symbol is Bush, a symbol of terror and hatred."

Yeah, you gotta love the peaceful shooting of kids in the back and flying planes into a building of innocent people.