Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Girl Sarah Rocked on SNL

I can't get the video embed to work, but you can look at the videos at here.


But the 'Palin Rap' was hilarious! I grabbed the lyrics at Ace's:

One, two, three My name is Sarah Palin You all know me Vice President nominee of the G-O-P. Gonna need ya vote In the next election Can I get a "What What" from the senior section?

McCain got experience,McCain got style,But don't let him freak you outWhen he tries to smile.'Cause that smile be creepy,But when I'm V-P,All the leaders in the world gonna finally meet me!

Howz it go Eskimos?
(Eskimos!)
Tell me, tell me what you know, Eskimos!
(Eskimos!)
How you feel Eskimos?
(Ice cold!)
Tell me, tell me what you feel Eskimos(Supa' cold!)

I'm Jeremiah wright'Cause tonight I'm the preacha
I got a bookish look and ya all hot fo' teacha
Todd lookin' fine on his snow machine,
So hot for each other need a go-between.

In Wasilla we just chill, baby chilla,
But when I see oil it's "Drill, baby, drilla!"

My country 'tis of thee,From my porch I can see,Russia and such
All the mavericks in the house put ya hands up!

All the mavericks in the house put ya hands up!

All the plumbers in the house pull ya pants up!
All the plumbers in the house pull ya pants up!

When I say Obama you say Ayers
Obama!
(Ayers!)
Obama!
(Ayers!)
I built me a bridge it ain't going nowhere!Ohhhhhhhhhh!

McCain/Palin gonna put the nail in
The coffin, of the media elite
(She likes red meat!)
Shoot a motherhumpin' moose eight days of the week!

[gunshots]

Now ya dead!Now ya dead 'cause I'm an animal!
And I'm bigga than you!
'Hold of a shot gun, walk in the pub

Everybody party, we're goin' on a hunt

La-la-la-lala-lala-laaaaaa

[gunshots]

Yo, I'm Palin, I'm out!

The part about "when I say Obama, you say Ayers" just about killed me.

I thought Sarah's genuine personality really came through and she showed that she could make fun of herself. I think she made a great decision to go on SNL.

Keep the faith people. Keep the faith.

Update: My girl brought SNL A RATINGS BLOWOUT! It was the highest overnght SNL average in 14 YEARS!!!