Friday, October 24, 2008

Eliminate 25 Million People?

While the press is investigating Joe the Plumber's first girlfriend and recent dentist appointment (because McCain mentioned him 20 times he deserves it), they seem to be missing interesting things regarding Bill Ayers (who also happens to be mentioned a lot) and the domestic terrorist group Ayers and his wife were a part of, The Weather Underground.

Because if reporters had even tried to find out anything about The Weather Underground they may have discovered that these educated radicals were into killing millions of Americans.

I know. I know. Not nearly as interesting as Joe's tax records, but I thought you might like to take a look.

From American Thinker: (video at link)

Confederate Yankee discovered a video clip of testimony given by former Weather Underground member/FBI informant Larry Grathwohl, in which he speaks the following chilling words:

I asked, "well what is going to happen to those people we can't reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?" and the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

And when I say "eliminate," I mean "kill."

Twenty-five million people.

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, from Columbia and other well-known educational centers, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people.

And they were dead serious