Thursday, October 23, 2008

Horrors!


PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.
Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.


Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

via Drudge

I actually prevented my daughter from putting a McCain sticker on her car because I thought her car would get keyed. Now, I am really glad I didn't let her.

Update: Fox News is reporting that she is a McCain volunteer and that McCain has actually called her to express his condolences on the attack.


Update: On second thought, I hope we can all act sane during this election. Police are now reporting she made the story up. Like I said in the comments, nothing surprises me anymore. Shame on her.