Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vets For Freedom




Update: Here is the video Capt. Ed has of David Bellavia speaking.

You may remember my post on David Bellavia and his book "House to House: An Epic Memoir of War" here. If not, click that link and read the excerpt. OMG, it is riveting. I mean it. Go read it now and come back.

Was that not awesome? Anyway. John at Powerline and Captain Ed at HotAir attended one of the Vets For Freedom National Heroes Tour events. Read about their accounts here and here. There was a bit of controversy at one high school where lefties pressured the school principal to dis invite the Vets. Unfreakinbelievable. You can read about at Michelle's here and here.

I'm always wondering what lefties are so afraid of? The truth I suppose.

I would LOVE to hear Bellavia speak though!