Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not to pile on Hillary but.....

What? Of course we pile on Hillary! How fun is it?! I would say that I will miss her when she is gone, but I'm not counting her out just yet. Ruthless is her middle name, but you have to laugh at what the comedian, Sinbad (traveling with Hillary) said about the "sniper fire" incident/lie in Bosnia that Hillary claimed happened (and has since said she "misspoke."):

In an interview with the Sleuth Monday, he said the "scariest" part of the trip was wondering where he'd eat next. "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"

.......

In her Iowa stump speech, Clinton also said: "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."

Sinbad responds: "What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.'"


Actually, President Clinton could have said that.

Heh.

via Instapundit