Monday, March 20, 2006

The Remarkable Miss. King.

I remember the days when I use to wait patiently for my political magazines. I would snatch them from the mailbox and read them cover to cover. My favorite for some 20 years was National Review. Oh, how I loved reading Florence King. I would read her column first. "The Florence King Reader" is one of my favorite books. (If you haven't read it, go buy it and do so now)

I haven't heard from her in a long while. NRO found a article written recently by her with her usual southern wit and scorn. It is for the ladies I'm afraid. Not about politics, but "female troubles" and a subject that I never write about but will tell you now..... Doctors. I hate Doctors. I hate Doctor appointments. I hate the red tape. I hate the way Doctors are only in it for the money now. I hate hate hate everything medical. Miss King gives you the reason why.

Enjoy.