Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I don't know what is wrong with me.

I'm just in a mood to not post anything serious. Look at these pictures of Britney Spears grocery shopping with her baby. First off, I never look that bad grocery shopping or going out anywhere and no one is waiting to take my picture all the time either. What is up with that? Second of all, Doesn't she have like a zillion dollars??? If I had a zillion dollars I would pay someone to shop for me. I would never go into a grocery store again as long as I lived. They are evil. I hate them. Finally, I have four children. I NEVER took them to the grocery store. They don't like it. It's makes the experience miserable if they start crying. I always either traded with a friend to watch while I shopped or did the shopping while they were at Mother's Day Out.

Britney is just weird. Someone needs to do a redneck intervention or something.